September 25, 2021
We're getting a jumpstart on Halloween by presenting you with a magical mystery to solve:
We are sending you on a mission to uncover a witch, wizard or another magical being who has been practicing dark magic and has evil intentions in mind for all that they cross paths with. Your team's job is to eliminate suspects and weapons until you are left with one.
What you need to know:
- This virtual mystery game takes place entirely outdoors in and around Rockville Town Square.
- This self-guided game is designed to be entirely completed on foot, and it takes on average 2-3 hours to fully complete the game, although this can vary depending on how leisurely or competitively you play. During the game, you'll walk around 3 miles. Wear comfy shoes!
- Teams can choose their own start time at any point between 9am and 5pm on September 25th.
- You can have up to 6 people with phones on your team. We recommend having between 2 and 6 people on a team. If you have more than 6 people, they will need to share devices.
- While the game is not designed for children to solve, you can bring your children along and they will thoroughly enjoy themselves. There should be at least one responsible adult on each team.
- All the tools you need to solve the mystery are in the CluedUpp App which you will download to your phone. Hunt down witnesses all over town. Crack clues and solve puzzles to save the day. It's a race against the clock and against all the other detectives trying to solve the case...but you can pause the app if you get hungry or need a break. Be a hero, save the day!
Our event will occur rain or shine!
Sorry, no refunds. Just wear your detective trench coat.
Prizes will be awarded to teams for:
- Solving the mystery the fastest
- Best costumes
- Best team picture
- Best team name
Registration is now closed.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.